Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tattoo


Guess who got a tattoo! Yes, this is it. My little (cough, cough.. "little" 7x4 cm) lion on my left foot. The picture is taken the evening after getting it done, I will upload a better and clearer picture once the tattoo has healed. Oh man, I love my little thing. I have even given him a name: Kefir - Hebrew for "young lion".

The tattoo process itself wasn't too bad. Getting it done was painful, I will admit, but I tried to focus on my surroundings (the tattoo shop had their walls covered in tattoo drawings, most of them inspired by Asian culture) and what exactly the tattoo artist was doing. I was lying on this doctor-chair just hoping nothing would go wrong. But he (Sir Miles) did a great job and it took about 20-30 minutes before he was done.

Seeing London after my tattoo was awesome. I got to see Soho, Oxford Street, Chinatown and a lot more. I had two really good friends with me - so a shoutout goes out to Conor and John for helping me throughout the day. Thanks guys! All in all it was an oddly mixed day. I was in so much pain and my body wasn't taking it too well but I had the best time in London with John and Conor. Definitely a day I will remember. I NOW HAVE A TATTOO!