Sunday, May 15, 2011

Smallville and Lois & Clark.



Clark Kent’s wedding vows:

“I, Clark Kent, take you, Lois Lane, to be my companion, forever. With you by my side I will never be alone. THough the world sees a strong and independent woman, I’ve never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure heart. When I’ve been lost you’ve always been there to bring me back, so on this day, at this moment, I pledge the rest of my life to you. You’ve always believed in me, and I believe in you. When you believe in someone it’s not for a minute, or just for now, it’s forever.” - Smallville, 10x21 Finale

“Lois, I have loved you from the moment I saw you. I love your humor; your passion. The way you dive right in… even when you shouldn’t. Because you refuse to just watch the world. You demand that it be a better place, and because of you, it is. And today, I want to give you as much of the world as I can. So I give you my heart, my soul… and our future.” - Lois & Clark, 4x3 Swear to God, This Time We’re Not Kidding

Lois Lane’s wedding vows:

“I wanted these vows to be perfect, but perfection is a hard thing to get your hands on. But life is meant to be a little messy, and when it comes to love I think it’s like my dad always said about the army: You only sign up if it’s the only thing you could ever imagine doing. Clark, I can not imagine spending a moment of my life without you. I promise that I will always have your back, as you will always have mine. You’re my best friend, you’re my home, and you are my true love, and I am yours and will be forever.” - Smallville, 10x21 Finale

“Clark, you’re my best friend. Until I met you, I never had a best friend. And falling in love with you has been so easy, I don’t know why I fought it for so long. You have such gentle grace; such quiet strength; but mostly, such incredible kindness. I’ve never known anyone with as pure a heart. So today, I give you my love, my honor… and our life together.” - Lois & Clark, 4x3 Swear to God, This Time We’re Not Kidding


Because that's perfection.