Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tattoos I Admire And Want

This is a collection of tattoos I found on Tumblr. Each is pretty in its own way and I have a weak spot for them all - most likely because I could imagine myself getting tattoos like these. In the end I would probably never do it (I already have my lion on my ankle) but heey, one can dream. So here I present to you some of the prettiest tattoos I've found online.












I especially have a weak spot for this last black and white one, "Devotion & Desire". I'd love to get a tattoo like that to keep me motivated. Most likely on the back of my neck, right where the shoulders begin. Yawza, that'd be sexy.

I also have one last tattoo to show you. This one completely blew my mind. If I'd ever go this far and get a huge tattoo, this is probably what it would be. I'm so mesmerized, can't get my eyes off it. A creation of pure beauty.