Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion

So I was on FB the other day, minding my own business, when an advertisement popped up in the right corner. An ad for fashion: dresses, tops, shoes, bags and so on. I had to look and I ended up sitting there for what felt like an entire evening. There was just so much good stuff! The website was called http://nelly.com

The site is very European-oriented, unfortunately only shipping to some countries. Sadly one of those isn't England but hey, if they don't ship to you there's always a chance of getting inspiration, checking out the designers and maybe buying the items somewhere else if there's something you like.

I am definitely buying a couple of dresses myself! Take a look at these masterpieces:



PAPRIKA / RUCHED BOW WAISTED DRESS
Price: 47,50 Euro. Take a look at the dress here.


ONENESS / SIRI LACE DRESS
Price: 35,95 Euro. Take a look at the dress here.

The next two I absolutely adore.


RARE FASHION / MILITARY COLLAR DRESS
Price: 41,95 Euro. Take a look at the dress here.


ELISE RYAN / SATIN DRESS
Price: 54,95 Euro. Take a look at the dress here.

I'd also love to get my hands on these two items. First one would be great for uni and the second item just because they are absolutely amazing to look at. Walking might be difficult but huge respect to the designer.


NYPD / NYPD CARA BAG
Both the brown and black versions are wonderful.
Price: 41,95 Euro. Take a look here and here.


JEFFREY CAMPBELL / SKATE
Price: 214,95 Euro.
These are just stunning. Never seen anything like them. They'd be a masterpiece to own.
You can find the shoes here.