Thursday, June 9, 2011

Another Series: Hawaii Five-0

I've gotten another TV series addiction the last month: Hawaii Five-0 (H50). It's brilliant. I've fallen in love with Alex O'loughlin all over again. After watching him in "Moonlight" I didn't think he could get better. I was very wrong, he is amazing in H50. And if I may add - hot! The man is a God. Oh and I've been introduced to adorable Scott Caan through the series. His character is amazing, the one-liners that come out of that man's mouth! The chemistry between the entire cast is just .. uh, fantastic. Just what TV needs right now. I'd love it if Steve McGarrett and Danny "Danno" Williams got it going on, I must say. They're like a married couple. Chances of that happening on the show isn't very likely though. The writers/producers wouldn't take such a risk of losing viewers. It is an American show after all. I guess I'll have to wait and seee what happens in season 2, premiering in September. There's a whole summer ahead before we'll get there.



On a small sidenote - I've now watched every possible episode of all the TV series I follow. They've all either aired their series or season finale and now I have nothing to entertain me. I'm not up to date with Hawaii Five-0, Supernatural, Smallville (series finale - never seeing a new episode ever again), Glee, Mr. Sunshine, Moonlight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Misfits, Gossip Girl, Cougar Town and White Collar. What am I supposed to doooo now.. It happens every year: the summer is series free. I always get used to it and when I've finally created a routine of not watching anything it's September and they all start over again. But then again.. I am a bit of a series-freak. Think about it - I've watched every single episode of 12 shows. And I haven't included stuff I watch on TV for fun whenever I zap by (NCIS, CSI, Friends and a ton of talent shows). Mannn, and then people wonder why I love my series and films: THERE'S SO MUCH GOOD STUFF OUT THERE!