Friday, December 28, 2012

My Friend Doesn't See Straight

Laura: "You're way too cute"
Me: "Hah no, I think you're truly mistaken"
Laura: "I speak fact, woman"
Me: "Just wait until you meet me. None of my friends have ever called me "cute" except for my gay housemate hah. I'm like a sleepy, lazy lion waiting for its prey. Surely that's in no way cute"
Laura: "lol!!"
Me: ".. and I'm pretty sure he only called me cute when I stole his hat"
*Shows picture of me wearing hat*
Laura: "you are totally adorable"
Me: "What. No. I am as evil as they come"
Laura: "you just made me think of Stiles calling Derek cute, and him being like 'I'm not cute. I'm a fierce alpha wolf!'"
Me: "Seriously. I am"
Laura: "and Stiles just petting his head and being like 'oh, so cute'"
Me: "So you're Stiles and I'm Derek? I can live with that. But MOSTLY because Derek isn't cute"