Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Updates Are Necessary Sometimes

Hi. Long time no see.


I thought I'd stop by and say hi. I haven't used this blog a lot recently. Mostly to complain/drool over I-know-who. That's wrong - I need (and if you ask me, surely I'll say that I already have) to stop thinking about him. It's several times a day but I'm trying to control my thoughts and stear them away from him. So now that I'm at home during the vacation I'll post more stuff here. Keep myself occupied with films and revising. The month of may will be epic when I get back to uni. Just need to get the exams over with and then it'll be craaazy. Oh and I'm getting a tattoo - have I mentioned that? Yes yes, in the end of May. I'll post a picture when it's done so you can see. Hurrey for tattoos. I'm off again. Over and out.