Sunday, January 23, 2011

Silly Me

Oh dear.. You don't even notice me, do you? You're my daily dose of love and happiness but you have no clue. And to you I am nothing. Well you probably know me as your friend's friend. Name? Nah, don't think so. I'd love to know what you know about me. If he's told you. If he made me interesting. I wish.. Because you're absolutely adorable. Some see it - others don't. I do. I need to find a way to talk to you without needing to do it through him. Otherwise I get misunderstood and that'll just end up wrong. I can't wait till Monday or Tuesday. I need you.. Soon, please. I'm hoping the situation will change soon. Meh. I need to go out and party. But I have lessons the next few days and well - you're not going the same place as me tomorrow. We'll be different places. Doomed to be apart. Oh, I'm way too poetic. I put too much thought into stuff. I wish you knew who I was and wanted to talk to me.