Monday, March 8, 2010

82nd Academy Awards

After watching the 82nd Academy Awards all night I've got to admit that I am very much in the mood for glamour, parties and fun. Just as a small blog post I thought I'd post my favourite dresses from the red carpet yesterday.

Below you can see Penélope Cruz, Miley Cyrus, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kristen Stewart. I should just say that if I post something it's because I like the dress and not necessarily the actress. I'm for instance not a huge fan of Miley Cyrus (mildly put) but I liked her creme-golden outfit. Penélope Cruz's is adorable and the motion in the dress is wonderful. Miley's is pretty too, but I liked the lower part more than the upper. It somehow makes her look way too skinny and unnatural. Maggie Gyllenhaal explained that her dress reminded her of spring. I agree, the colours are beautiful. My absolute favourite is probably Kristen Stewart's. That look can't be described in words, it's perfection.




Oh, I love the Oscars. ♥